We Work Directly With Your Insurance Company And Will Help With Your Deductible!
One of the toughest mess you will come across in your life is the one created by a fire. If the fire becomes wild and spreads across the house, you will require a group of professionals to take care of the restoration because it will not be easy. Though fire can be put out by water, the mess it creates cannot be cleaned with it. You will only worsen the damage by trying to wash off smoke and soot with it because soot from house fire is insoluble in water.
Why take all the stress of fire damage when it can be dealt professionally? In this fast paced world, there are professionals for everything. So don’t waste your time in trying to figure out where to begin or what cleaning equipment to buy from the market. If you live in Claremont city or anywhere in the east of Los Angeles, and have recently been through a fire incident, just call us on (909) 667-0272.
Services by Claremont Fire Damage:
● Free consultation
● 24-hours fire damage services
● Thirty minute onsite response time
● Modern equipment
● IICRC licensed professionals
● All insurance billing accepted
● Complete debris removal
● Storage facility for household goods
● Smoke remediation
● Smoke deodorization
If the fire damage is extensive, chances are that you will not be able to live in the house till restoration work has been completed. In that case, follow these steps:
● Find a place for your family to settle. You can contact local disaster relief organization such as Red Cross to find a temporary settlement for you and your family.
● Recover your valuables from the house and take it along with you.
● Inform the police about leaving your house so they can keep the building under surveillance.
● Call your insurance company if the property is insured. Contact a fire damage restoration company so that cleanup and repair can begin as soon as possible.
Fire damage Clean Up Tips:
● Wear gloves when cleaning so your skin does not get affected by harsh cleaning products.
● Use chlorine diluted in warm water to remove soot stains from your clothes. Do not wash wool, silk and rayon in the house, send it off to the cleaner instead. Sun dry your wearables. You can also use TSP detergent but it is not readily available.
● Use a damp cloth and then a dry one to wipe off soot from leather products.
● Use a mixture of lemon salt and vinegar to clean utensils.
● Carpets and rugs should be thoroughly dried before removing soot from them. Put it under the sun or heater. Then vacuum it.
● You can save your books by putting them in a vacuum freezer. It will absorb all the moisture from the pages. This machine should be available in a local library.
● Do not dry wood furniture in the sun as it will become twisted and warped resulting in deformation.
So what are you waiting for? Call us now and pick the best package for fire damage restoration of your house. For queries and feedback, call Claremont Fire Damage Restoration on (909) 667-0272. You can also ask us about any specific restoration tip for fire damage.
Our address is 1420 N Claremont Blvd Claremont, CA 91711 91711.